SEISCIENCE SMEs INCUBATOR?
We are the Centre for the Promotion of Export-Import Products around the world. Our mission is to support the transition towards inclusive and sustainable economies. We strengthen the social, economic and environmental sustainability of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) in developing countries. We do this by connecting SMEs to European, America, Asia, Pacific and regional markets.
- MarkCert Standard Academy as On Demand Learning Platform, online and onsite training for students, academic, labour and management in the professional of nutritionist, flavorist, nanoscience-nanotechnology, food safety, energy, cyber.
- Empower people to combat clean water, clean energy and climate action. Saving Nature works in biodiversity hotspots to fight climate change and stop extinctions throughout energy efficiency, paper-plastic bank, green footprint and renewable energy.
- Promote and create decent jobs. We pay special attention to women and youth. We support women entrepreneurs and encourage women to take on management positions.
- Stimulate sustainable production and trade. International trade can be a driver of inclusive economic growth and support worldwide integrated supply chains.
- Accelerate innovation and learning. Master the Digital Future of Industry and increase your skills on industrial 4.0, IoT, AI, cyber security and digital forensics.
We also work on well-functioning support services, facilitating rules and regulations, and effective sector alignment. These are essential for the success of SMEs.
Priority Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) themes in our projects are professional jobs, nutrition, education, gender, youth, climate and Innovation.
We contribute directly to the following Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs):
3. Good Health and Well-Being;
4. Quality Education;
5. Gender Equality;
8. Decent Work and Economic Growth;
9. Industry, Innovations and Infrastructures;
10. Reduce Inequality;
11. Sustainable Cities and Communities;
12. Responsible Consumption and Production;
13. Climate Action;
17. Partnership for the Goals.